This assignment will provide you with an IT consultant’s experience to investigate a business process operation.
For instance, a company encourages employees to work remotely and tries to identify a free or affordable application that enables all employees to communicate virtually. What are the IT options available to enable the team?
You will think outside the box to develop a practical solution for a real-life problem or application.
IT Business Application Case Study
Discuss a business problem with an IT solution from your work or personal experience. Are there any specific artificial intelligence (AI) applications that can be considered as part of the solution? If you don’t have specific personal experience, select 1 management enterprise system (MIS) solution with a specific use case. For this project, you are going to write a five (5) page technical report discussing the following:
- Identify the business and the problem.
- Discuss the expectations of the deliverables in the business process.
- Explain the specific application you chose to provide an effective solution.
- Describe the specific features and benefits of the new IT application.
- State how the new application provides long-term support to the business process by maintaining data integrity in cases of disaster recovery and continuity planning.
Submit your Five (5) page technical report in APA format with at least 3 references. Please note that title page and reference page do not count as part of the five (5) page total.
- 1 Title page (remember the running heading should be abbreviated and all caps) – This proposal does not require an abstract.
- 3 paragraphs identifying the business and the problem.
- 3 paragraphs discussing the expectations of the deliverables in the business process
- 3 paragraphs explaining the specific application chosen to provide an defective solution
- 3 paragraphs describing the specific features and benefits of the new IT application
- 3 paragraphs stating how the new application provides long-term support to the business process thought maintaining data integrity in cases of disaster recovery and continuity planning.
- Reference page minimum of 3 references